When and where:
Tuesday, August 5th, 2014 at 12:00 p.m. in the Learning Center
(4th Floor Reed Library)
What to bring:
- Your class schedule including Course Name, Number and Section Number to find textbooks
- Cash or Check (with Identification) for purchasing textbooks
IMPORTANT CREDIT CARD NOTE: The Bookstore can only accept a signature for credit cards
IN YOUR NAME. Your parent must be present in the store if you are going to use his
or her credit card.
- Your first portfolio assignment unless you have already emailed it to Liza.Smith@fredonia.edu
- Your PIN (Personal identification number) to log into the computer lab.
- What's my PIN? You choose a six digit PIN when you first logged into "Your Connection"
to register for courses.
Should my parents come?
Parents are most welcome to attend 3-1-3 orientation if they'd like. If you are going
to use a parent's credit card to purchase textbooks, he or she will have to be at
Do I bring my tuition payment, health form or vehicle registration form to orientation?
These can be mailed, but if you wish to deliver them while on campus, please do so
BEFORE orientation begins at 12:00 p.m.
- Tuition payments and questions go to the Office of Student Accounts, Maytum Hall 3rd
- Health / Immunization form questions go to the Health Center, LoGrasso Hall.
- Parking Stickers are also issued from the Office of Student Accounts.
Why YOU SHOULD ATTEND the 3-1-3 Orientation:
- You get to meet the class of 2014-15 representing six area schools
- You get to buy books with a few students instead of with hundreds
- You get your Fredonia ID Card with a few students instead with hundreds
- You get a chance to tour the campus and walk your schedule to locate parking areas
What if I cannot attend orientation?
You will be able to buy your textbooks and get your ID the first week of classes.
I have a question:
Feel free to contact the 3-1-3 director, Liza Smith at the Learning Center by phone
at 673-3550 or by email at Liza.Smith@fredonia.edu.