This website works best with a current browser. Update your browser from

            Leaving Fredonia  

Learning Center
Carnahan-Jackson Center
Reed Library, Fourth Floor
State University of New York at Fredonia
Fredonia, NY 14063
Ph: (716) 673-3550

Transcript Requests

Former 3-1-3 students who still need to have credits transferred to their new school should download the transcript request form

Fill it out, sign it and return it to the address at the top of the form. The Registrar office will send an official transcript to your new school.

If your new school wants to know the grade for courses earning an ‘S’ on your Fredonia transcript, email or call Liza Smith (716) 673-3550, with your name, date participated, name and address of person or office who should be notified.

Credit for high school classes

High School Courses: High school courses that earn credit should be on your Fredonia College transcript by August. These courses will have an “S” grade, and they are not used to calculate your overall grade point average.

For SUNY Schools: Some of your high school credit may satisfy certain SUNY General Education Requirements. Please see the High School Course Equivalency page on this site. You may also call or email Liza Smith for more information.

Withdrawal/non-returning form

Current 3-1-3 students who know that they will not continue at Fredonia should fill out the withdrawal/non-returning form. Go to, print out the form, fill it out, sign it and return to the address at the top of the form. This form allows you to tie-up any loose ends with the college.

Save syllabi

Please remember to save syllabi for all the courses you took at Fredonia until your credits have transferred to your new school.


Thank you for taking the time to help with the ongoing evaluation of Fredonia's 3-1-3 program. Good luck and great expections.

3-1-3 Alumni Survey -- Completed

Page modified 5/23/16