CONTINUING AT FREDONIA
- You are already fully enrolled as a Fredonia student; there is no need to reapply.
- Be sure to clear any holds on your record or you will not be able to register for
classes. Review "Your Connection" for hold status.
- Once you have declared a major, you will be assigned an advisor from that department.
The 3-1-3 Director will forward your Fredonia file to that office. If you are Liberal
Arts, the 3-1-3 Director will remain your advisor.
Former 3-1-3 students who still need to have credits transferred to their new school
should download the transcript request form http://www.fredonia.edu/registrar/transreq.asp. Fill it out, sign it and return it to the address at the top of the form. The Registrar
office will send an official transcript to your new school.
If your new school wants to know the grade for courses earning an ‘S’ on your Fredonia
transcript, email or call Liza Smith (716) 673-3550, Liza.Smith@fredonia.edu with your name, date participated, name and address of person or office who should
Current 3-1-3 students who know that they will not continue at Fredonia should fill
out the withdrawal/non-returning form. Go to http://www.fredonia.edu/studentaffairs/withdrawal.asp, print out the form, fill it out, sign it and return to the address at the top of
the form. This form allows you to tie-up any loose ends with the college.
Other Important Information:
Credit for high school classes
- High School Courses: High school courses that earn credit should be on your Fredonia College transcript
by August. These courses will have an “S” grade, and they are not used to calculate
your overall grade point average.
- For SUNY Schools: Some of your high school credit may satisfy certain SUNY General Education Requirements.
Please see the High School Course Equivalency page on this site. You may also call
or email Liza Smith for more information.
- Please remember to save syllabi for all the courses you took at Fredonia until your
credits have transferred to your new school.
First year alumni survey
We will be sending out a survey (your 4th and final portfolio requirement) in early
November. Please take the time to fill it out and send it back to us in the stamped
addressed envelope provided. This will be a short questionnaire outlining the your views of how your academic progress was affected
by the 3-1-3 experience.