Call for Papers
12th Annual Women’s Studies Program
Research Conference on Gender
Tuesday, April 1
4-6 p.m. at Café G
Submission Deadline: March 3
Research Paper Submission Criteria:
· Both undergraduate and graduate students are invited to submit their work.
· Accepted submissions will demonstrate a critical analysis of primary and secondary sources and/or the presentation of an empirical research project.
· Submissions should be papers from the Spring and Fall 2007 semesters.
By submitting a paper, the student is committing to present at the conference if her or his work is accepted.
· Submit 4 hard copies of entire paper to Prof. Emily E. VanDette, Department of English, 259 Fenton Hall.
· Include a cover sheet with your name, email address, phone number, major/minor, and the semester and course the paper came from.
Deadline for submissions: Monday, March 3.
A Note about a Potential “Works in Progress” Panel:
The conference may include a special panel featuring student works in progress. Students who would like to share current and ongoing research projects from the Spring 2008 semester are encouraged to submit one-page abstracts describing their research topic, methods, and any findings or conclusions they wish to present.