A student who voluntarily terminates enrollment from the college may return to the college through the reinstatement/readmission process.
Students will be considered for reinistatement if they:
- No campus account holds
- Had at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average at the time of withdrawal
- Are returning within 1 year (two semesters) of the time of withdrawal
- Seeking to complete the same major
Students will be considered for readmission to Fredonia if they:
- Have no campus account holds
- Had below a 2.0 cumulative grade point average at the time of withdrawal
- Are returning more than 1 year (two semesters) after of the time of withdrawal
- Seeking to enter into a new major
Once an application is received, the Office of Admissions will review and forward to the appropriate academic leadership for approval as necessary. Please be aware this process can take approximately 1-2 weeks to compelete. It is highly suggested you start the process at least 1 month prior to the semester you want to reenter.
Students will be notified via email and paper mail of their acceptance or denial.
Please refer questions to:
Director of Admissions