Technology Incubator Events
Effective Pitch Presentation
Presented by: Jake McGowen
When: Wednesday, March 3rd, 2021 from 12-1 PM
Topics at this session will include:
- Key elements, tailoring your pitch, common mistakes and what happens after the pitch.
Intellectual Property Workshop
Presenter: Steven Wood
When: Friday, March 5th, 2021
About the presenter
- Associate director for Innovation Services. Helps provide technology commercialization services to 23 SUNY campuses. Steven has also held positions in serval start up companies.
Selling for Startups
Presented by: George Simmons
When: Wednesday, March 10th, 2021
About the Facilitator
- SUNY Fredonia alumni, senior partner at Derby Management for 19 years. MBA at Northeastern University.
- Looking to solve the issue of lack of graduates with sales experience.
Business Model Canvas
Presented by: Thomas Murdock and Dave Thiemecke
When: Monday, March 15th, 2021
Workshop focuses on
- Tom leads WNY Incubator Network which has supported startups in raising $50M and created 300 jobs.
- Tools and techniques that will help move members from startup to company, identifying customer segments.
- Comprised of both lecture content and interactive workshop. Participants should come with an idea they currently want to pursue.