Economics Course Descriptions
ECON Courses listed in College Catalog
- The Principles of Economics Courses, ECON 201 and ECON 202, and Fundamentals of Statistics, ECON 200, are offered every semester in multiple sections.
- Statistics for Economics and Business, ECON 300, is offered a minimum of once a year.
- Intermediate Microeconomic Theory, ECON 305 is offered every Fall Semester.
- Intermediate Macroeconomic Theory, ECON 310 is offered every Spring Semester.
- Senior Seminar, ECON 450 is offered every Spring Semester.
- Upper level 300 and 400 level elective courses are offered each semester.