Leadership Development at Fredonia
The Campus Life office offers leadership courses known as the Leadership Development Program, houses a Leadership Resource Center located in the newly renovated Williams Center, and advises leadership clubs such as Leadership Corps. A leadership minor offered through interdisciplinary studies is also available to students. In addition, leadership staff plan and facilitate low-ropes course trainings at the College Lodge for clubs, faculty/staff retreats and outside school groups.
Leadership students create long-term PARTNERSHIPS and Positive CHANGE at Chautauqua County Non-Profit Organizations
The following Community Organizations were served by leadership students in the fall of 2015 and fall 2016 semesters!
- Boys and Girls Club, Dunkirk NY
- Child Advocacy Program, Jamestown NY
- Chautauqua County Rural Miinstry, Dunirk NY
- Literacy Volunteers of Chautauqua County, Dunkirk NY
- Chautauqua Substance and Alcohol Abuse Council, Dunkirk NY
- Northern Chautauqua Community Foundation, Dunkirk NY
- Family Weekend - An annual Fredonia tradition
Leadership Development Program
Leadership provides Low Ropes Course Trainings at the College Lodge! Contact Mark Suida (Mark.Suida@fredonia.edu) for more information.