England - Northumbria
Due to travel restrictions, programs are suspended through Spring 2021. Please consider your application for Fall 2021 or later.
Northumbria University is located in the cosmopolitan city of Newcastle Upon Tyne. Newcastle, renowned as a student city (one in six of the population is a student), is regarded as one of the 10 most creative cities in the world, as well as one of the new cultural Mecca's to rival New York, Paris and Milan. Students from all over the world have helped NU gain an excellent reputation for quality in teaching. Northumbria study abroad programs allow US students to directly enroll in classes with the school's 18,000 full-time UK students and get the truest UK education experience. NU offers coursework in 17 subject areas and internships for qualified students. Students live in single rooms in residence halls with free wireless Internet access.
- Program Type: Study Abroad
- Language of Instruction: English
- Housing and Meals: Students may choose between catered and non-catered suite style single room residence halls.
- Dates: Academic Calendar
- Eligible Participants: Students must have sophomore standing with a minimum 2.8 GPA.
- Courses: Northumbria Courses
- Further details on courses can be found here using the course module code.
- Application Deadlines:
- Academic Year and Fall: March 15
- Spring: October 15
- Estimated Cost: 2019 - 2020 Student Budget
(New budgets are generally made available the summer prior to the program running.)
- Click BUTEX SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION to learn more about NU scholarships.
- Northumbria website: HTTP://Northumbria.ac.uk
- Application: Submit an application and a copy of your transcripts to the Office of International Education.