2015 NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION PROGRAMS
Fredonia offers many New Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration programs
for first-year students and transfers.
Program highlights include:
- Academic Advising and Registration
- FREDCard Processing (Photo ID and Meal Plan)
- Campus Information (Residence Life, Student Activities, Career Development, Financial Aid, Student Accounts
(billing), Vehicle Registration, Health Center, and Counseling Center)
- Connecting with other new students
This link will take you to Your Connection. Students will need to log in to Your Connection with their Fredonia ID Number (FNumber) and Pin Number (6 digit birthday for first
time users). Once logged in, please complete the "Summer Orientation" form found
under the "Student" tab.
Online registration runs from April 15, 2015 until three days before each session
takes place, while space is available. (There are a limited number of spaces available per session. Sessions will close
Summer 2015 New Student Orientation Program Offerings:
Transfer Student Program
- Monday, June 29 (Session #1)
First-Year Student Programs
- Wednesday, July 1 - Thursday, July 2 (Session #2)
- Monday, July 6- Tuesday, July 7 (Session #3)
- Thursday, July 9 - Friday, July 10 (Session #4)
- Monday, July 13- Tuesday, July 14 (Session #5)
- Thursday, July 16 - Friday, July 17 (Session #6)
Please be aware there will be a one-time, non-refundable orientation fee charged to
all new students (first-year or transfer). This fee is reflected on the semester
bill. Students are assessed this fee even if they do not to attend orientation in
person. Students must pre-register for orientation starting April 15, 2015 through
the Your Connection link. Each session is limited to approximately 200 students.
FAQ Page Links
Quick Guide and Registration Instructions
Please contact Erin Mroczka, Director of First-Year and Transition Programs at Erin.Mroczka@fredonia.edu or (716) 673-3271 with any questions you may have.
- A New Student Checklist is now available online at the First Year and Transition Programs (FYT) web page.
Newly accepted students are encouraged to take a look at this ASAP!