Highlighted Dates and Deadlines
10/11-10/12 Fall Break - No classes
10/12 Office closed
10/15 J-Term registration begins
10/24 Mid-semester grades due
10/25 Mid-semester grades available
10/26 Graduate registration begins
10/29 Academic Advising and Course selection for Spring 19 begins
- Beginning Tuesday, September 4, students may withdraw from a full-semester course. A course withdrawal requires the signature of the student's academic advisor as well as the instructor of the course.
- All registration activity for Fall 2018 must take place in the Registrar's Office.
- Fall break is October 11-12. Classes are not in session.
- The office will be closed on Friday, October 12 for staff development and training.
- Online registration for J-Term 2019 begins Monday, October 15 via Your Connection.
- Beginning Monday, October 1, the Registrar's Office hours will be 8am-4:30pm Monday through Thursday and 8:30am-4:30pm on Fridays.
The Registrar’s Office is dedicated to providing professional, efficient and courteous service to meet the needs of all those it serves. Requests are addressed in a timely fashion with adherence to academic policy, both SUNY and University, while ensuring the privacy and security of student records.
As a service oriented office, its primary functions include:
- Assisting students and faculty with the registration process
- Developing course offerings in coordination with academic departments and deans
- Processing grades and determining student status
- Providing enrollment and degree verification services
- Maintaining custodianship of student records
- Providing and distributing academic transcripts for students and alumni
- Incorporating the use of technology to enhance our services
- Providing degree audit, degree conferral and diploma distribution
- Sustaining a rapport with the campus community for effective coordination of service