Request a Transcript
Order Your Transcript Online
For a variety of delivery methods and the most expedient service (1–2 business days), order your State University of New York at Fredonia transcript online through Parchment. Transcripts will NOT be released if a restrictive hold has been placed on your student record.
- Current students and alumni who graduated during or after 2001 should log into Your Connection and submit your request from the Student tab of Your Connection.
- Alumni prior to 2001 and those students who cannot recall their Your Connection login credentials can visit Parchment directly.
- Provide a debit or credit card number for payment of any Parchment service and shipping fees. The State University of New York at Fredonia does not charge a per-transcript fee.
- Submit order.
- Parchment will notify you regarding the status of your request.
|Transcript Type||Delivery Method||Cost to Learner|
|Paper Transcript||Pick Up in Office||$2.45|
|Paper Transcript||Standard USPS||$4.95|
|Paper Transcript||International USPS||$7.95|
|Paper Transcript||Domestic FedEx Overnight||$34.95|
|Paper Transcript||International FedEx Priority||$59.95|
Key features of Parchment include:
- 24/7 access. You may submit your request from any computer connected to the internet anywhere in the world.
- Faster Service. Your transcript may be mailed as early as one business day after submitting your request. Parchment facilitates your order 24 hours per day, 365 days per year, for a minimal service charge. Parchment provides operator assistance Monday - Friday 8am to 8pm EST by contacting Customer Service.
- Status updates. Receive email or text updates on the status of your request, from receipt of the order to a notice when the transaction is complete. This includes confirmation numbers, express delivery tracking numbers. If there is a problem in processing your request, you are notified via email or text.
- Easy address look-up. A search feature connects you to a database of many college and university mailing addresses.
Electronic Transcript Certificate of Authenticity
State University of New York at Fredonia, located in Fredonia, NY has appointed Parchment as the designated agent for processing and sending official electronic transcripts on behalf of State University of New York at Fredonia. The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as the printed transcript and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the company’s website that is provided during the delivery process. Parchment has been granted the authority to deliver all such electronic transcript requests on behalf of State University of New York at Fredonia and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions.
Mail-in Paper Form or In-Person Request
- Download and complete the printable mail-in transcript request PDF form.
- This form must be printed and signed.
- The printed, signed form must be either mailed or brought into the Registrar's Office for processing.
- Transcripts requested by mail or in-person methods will require 5–7 business days to process.
- The State University of New York at Fredonia does NOT accept transcript requests via fax or email.
- Transcripts will NOT be released if you have an outstanding financial obligation to the university or if a restrictive hold has been placed on your student record.