Request a Transcript
Order Your Transcript Online
For a variety of delivery methods and the most expedient service (1–2 business days), order your State University of New York at Fredonia transcript online through Credentials Inc. Transcripts Plus. Transcripts will NOT be released if you have an outstanding financial obligation to the university or if a restrictive hold has been placed on your student record.
- Current students and alumni who graduated during or after 2001 should log into Your Connection and submit your request from the Student tab of Your Connection.
- Alumni prior to 2001 and those students who cannot recall their Your Connection login credentials must visit https://www.credentials-inc.com/tplus/?ALUMTRO002844 and complete the form provided.
- Provide a debit or credit card number for payment of $2.45 per transcript. (This is a fee paid directly to Credentials Inc. to cover the cost of the expedited service. State University of New York at Fredonia does not charge a per-transcript fee.)
- Submit order.
- Credentials Inc. will notify you regarding the status of your request.
Key features of Credentials Inc. Transcripts Plus. include:
- 24/7 access. You may submit your request from any computer connected to the internet anywhere in the world.
- Faster Service. Your transcript may be mailed as early as one business day after submitting your request. TranscriptPlus® facilitates your order 24 hours per day, 365 days per year, for a minimal service charge. TranscriptPlus® provides operator assistance from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.(EST) Friday by contacting Customer Service
- Status updates. Receive email or text updates on the status of your request, from receipt of the order to a notice when the transaction is complete. This includes confirmation numbers, express delivery tracking numbers, and toll free phone assistance. If there is a problem in processing your request, you are notified via email or text.
- Easy address look-up. A search feature connects you to a database of many college and university mailing addresses.
Electronic Transcript Certificate of Authenticity
State University of New York at Fredonia, located in Fredonia, NY has appointed Credentials Inc. as the designated agent for processing and sending official electronic transcripts on behalf of State University of New York at Fredonia. The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as the printed transcript and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the company’s website that is provided during the delivery process. Credentials Inc. has been granted the authority to deliver all such electronic transcript requests on behalf of State University of New York at Fredonia and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions.
Mail-in Paper Form or In-Person Request
- Download and complete the printable mail-in transcript request PDF form.
- This form must be printed and signed.
- The printed, signed form must be either mailed or brought into the Registrar's Office for processing.
- Transcripts requested by mail or in-person methods will require 5–7 business days to process.
- The State University of New York at Fredonia does NOT accept transcript requests via fax or email.
- Transcripts will NOT be released if you have an outstanding financial obligation to the university or if a restrictive hold has been placed on your student record.