The Financial Aid office will continue to provide customer service to our students and families during these unprecedented times. We will have limited in office staff as we migrate to a remote work site model. We strongly encourage you to email any questions to the Financial Aid email account at firstname.lastname@example.org as we will be checking the email account throughout the entire day.
We will be periodically checking the voicemail, however we encourage you to email questions for a more timely response. If your situation requires a phone call or a virtual appointment please email our office and request an appointment. Thank you for your patience.
Financial Aid Team
2019-20 Yearly Costs at Fredonia
Fredonia is committed to assisting students and parents in making it as affordable as possible. When you’re preparing to apply for financial aid, it’s helpful to know approximately what your costs will be. The chart below will serve as a guide for estimating your full-time education costs at Fredonia for 2019-20.*
Billed by the Student Accounts Office
|NY State resident - Undergraduate, Annual||Out-of-state resident - Undergraduate, Annual||NY State resident - Graduate, Annual||Out-of-state resident - Graduate, Annual|
* Other non-billed costs, such as books and supplies, transportation and other personal expenses, may vary by student between $1,500 and $2,000 for an academic year.
FACT: Fredonia offers approximately $8 million in merit- and need-based scholarships to academically qualified students each year.
- Dependent Verification Worksheet
- Independent Verification Worksheet
- Asset Request Form
- FAFSA on the Web Worksheet
- Dependency Override Request Form for Federal Aid
- 2020-2021 Loan Revision Form
- 2020 Accepted Student Reception Presentation
- 2020-21 Financial Aid Presentation
- SUNY Smart Track
- Cost Fact Sheet
- College Scorecard
- Student Consumer Report Information
- Financial Literacy Guide
- NerdScholar FAFSA Guide
- Top 10 FAFSA Myths Debunked
- Top 5 Most Common FAFSA Questions (video)
- How to create an FSA ID
- Applying For Financial Aid (video)
- 2019-2020 FAFSA
- SUNY Smart Track Award Letter (video)
- Review My Financial Aid Requirements (video)
Federal School Code = 002844
TAP School Code = 0915