J-Term Financial Aid
J-Term 2023 Financial Aid Application and Procedures
JTerm Financial Aid Application
The J-Term 2023 semester is linked to the preceding Fall 2022 semester. Consequently, once you complete the in-house J-Term financial aid application, your Fall 2022 Cost of Attendance will be adjusted to reflect the additional actual costs (direct and indirect) that you will incur during the J-Term aid period.
All students will be responsible for taking any refund check that will be issued to them during the Fall semester (based on their enrollment in J-Term) to the Office of Student Accounts to pay for their J-Term actual tuition and fees on their own.
Students Studying Abroad will receive their refund for their J-term trip during the Fall semester as well and will be responsible for paying any program fees through the International Education Office unless prior arrangements have been made with the Office of Student Accounts.
ALL STUDY ABROAD PROGRAM FEES MUST BE PAID WITHIN 10 DAYS OF THE RECEIPT OF A REFUND, OTHERWISE A HOLD WILL BE PLACED ON YOUR FALL ACCOUNT.
UG Additional (1) credit hour add: $365.05 (In-state)
GR Additional (1) credit hour add: $541.05 (In-state)
If you end up not enrolling in a J-Term class or not studying abroad during J-Term
after completing and submitting this application please contact the Financial Aid Office immediately so your Cost of Attendance can be readjusted. Any disbursed aid will have to be returned if it is above your Fall Cost of Attendance.
J-Term Financial Aid Checklist
- All J-Term 2023 financial aid applicants must complete the 2022-2023 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- You must also complete the J-Term Financial Aid Application.
- Students Studying Abroad must also turn in the following to the Financial Aid Office before applying for additional funds such as a Federal Parent PLUS Loan or a Private Loan.
-Budget Sheet for the Program
-Acceptance Letter into the Program
- Apply for a Federal Parent PLUS Loan with the loan dates of 8/22/2022–12/16/2022.
- This is for dependent students ONLY.
- Apply for a Private Loan with the loan dates of 8/22/2022–12/16/2022.
- Notification of approval or denial will be sent to you by your lender
- Money will only be applied towards your Fall semester account and will only be disbursed once the loan has been guaranteed by your lender after the school has received notification.