Part-Time TAP Program
Part-time TAP helps eligible Fredonia students attending on a part-time basis pay for tuition. Please note that Part-time TAP is not the same as Aid for Part-Time Study.
- Be a first-time freshman in the 2006-07 academic year or thereafter
- Maintain a minimum of a "C" average
- Be a United States citizen or eligible noncitizen
- Be a legal resident of New York State
- Have graduated from high school in the United States, or earned a GED, or passed a federally approved "Ability to Benefit" test as defined by the Commissioner of the State Education Department
- Be matriculated in an approved program of study and be in good academic standing
- Be charged at least $200 tuition per year
- Be taking at least 6 but fewer than 12 credits per semester
- Not be in default on a State or federal student loan or on any repayment of state awards
- Meet income eligibility limitations
To apply you must complete the FAFSA and TAP application.