Noncredit Online Courses
Extended Learning, in partnership with Education to Go (ed2go), offers online open-enrollment courses and programs designed to provide skills training and personal enrichment.
Ed2go offers hundreds of engaging online courses, covering every topic from Anatomy to Web Design. Each course comes equipped with a patient and caring instructor, lively discussions with your fellow students, and plenty of practical information that you can put to immediate use. Faculty includes some of the most well-known and trusted names in online education, and the dedication to customer service is second to none.
- All courses can be taken from the comfort of a home or office at the times that are most convenient to you.
- A new section of each course starts monthly.
- All courses run for six to eight weeks and are composed of 12 lessons, representing 24 hours of instruction.
- Participants can ask questions and give or receive advice at any time during the course.
- Upon successful completion of the course, there is a downloadable certificate of completion.
Ed2go's instructor-facilitated courses are available anytime, anywhere. All you need is a web-enabled computer and a desire to learn skills that will prepare you for a new career or update current skill sets. And even though you won’t be in a traditional classroom setting, you won't be on your own. A team of available online professionals, anytime scheduling, and educational textbooks combine to give you a relevant, interactive learning experience. Program areas include:
- Arts & Design
- Computer Programming
- Construction & Trades
- Health & Fitness
- Information Technology
Fredonia educates, challenges, and inspires students to become skilled, connected, creative, and responsible global citizens and professionals. The university enriches the world through scholarship, artistic expression, community engagement, and entrepreneurship.
To augment this, Extended Learning offers specialized credit-bearing and noncredit programs to promote ongoing personal and professional enrichment and skills development; provides outreach and community engagement; and helps to forge multiple pathways into Fredonia.