Information for Fredonia Family Members
From move-in guides to event information, this page is designed to give parents the information they need to keep in touch with Fredonia.
Welcome to the Big Blue family!
You are an important part of Fredonia's family. College is a significant investment and milestone for your student. We know you may have questions and we want to provide you with answers. Our goal is to help you and your student transition to Fredonia as smoothly as possible and have a successful first semester.
1. Join the Parent/Guardian Email List
You are encouraged to register the names and emails of up to 2 individuals per student who may want to receive important updates and information from Fredonia.
Complete parent/guardian email form
2. Review the New Student Enrollment Guide & Checklist
We have created an interactive New Student Enrollment Guide that will help you and your student complete a series of next steps to finalize their enrollment and registration. This guide provides “how to” like instructions as well as links to campus resources available to answer questions you may have.
Parent & Student Q&A Sessions:
These sessions offer topic-specific information to assist new students and their families to complete enrollment requirements and learn how to have a successful start to their Fredonia journey. Campus Resource Experts will be available to answer questions and provide helpful "how-to" information. We hope you join us for these "lunch hour" open session at 12:00 p.m.
Residence Life Video Session - February 2022
Next Steps to Enrollment Video Session- March 24, 2022
FALL SEMESTER New Student Timeline
- Students connect with their transition mentors
- Roommate matching closes June 17
- Log into "Your Connection" to find e-Services username and password
- Check FREDmail using e-Services username and password
- Complete online "Jump Start Mini-Course" and enrollment requirements
- Participate in academic advisement and finalize a course schedule
- Upload photo for FREDCard
- Review e-Bill
- Arrival and move-in instructions are sent to a student's FREDMail
- New Student Orientation schedule is sent to a student's FREDMail
- Housing assignments sent to a student's FREDMail
- Immunization record due August 1 to the Student Health Center
- Semester bill is due August 15
- Purchase/Order textbooks
- New Student Orientation takes place the weekend before classes begin
- First day of class is Monday, August 22
Student Move-in Guide
Meal plan Information