- Spring 2021 eBills were generated. Late fees are assessed monthly.
- 1098-T forms are viewable via Your Connection. The forms will be mailed by the end of January.
- Sign up for Electronic Refunds! All refund checks will be mailed to the permanent home address. Refund checks are no longer available for pick up in the Student Accounts Office.
- eBill is the official method of sending student account billing statements to Fredonia students. Fredonia does not send out paper billing statements. Your eBill is electronically sent to your Fredonia e-mail address so please check this account regularly.
- If someone else such as a parent/guardian, need access to your eBill, sign them up as an "Authorized User". For step-by-step instructions, please visit www.fredonia.edu/about/offices/student-accounts/epayments
- Sign up to receive text alerts when your eBill is ready! For more information and step-by-step instructions, please visit www.fredonia.edu/about/offices/student-accounts/epayments
- Holds for non-payment have been placed on student's accounts. Holds prevent actions such as registration and the release of transcripts.
- To pay your bill, click on the button below:
Pay Bill - Students Pay Bill - Authorized Users
The Student Accounts Office is responsible for the collection and disbursement of funds associated with the financial obligations and entitlements for students attending the State University of New York at Fredonia. Our office staff is dedicated to helping you meet your personal financial responsibilities to Fredonia by providing courteous service and several payment options. Please call or e-mail us any time with your questions.
Current Office Hours
306 Maytum Hall
Fredonia, NY 14063
Phone: (716) 673-3236
Fax: (716) 673-4707
Your Official Email Address: An official firstname.lastname@example.org address is assigned by Fredonia and it is the student's responsibility to access it daily for time-critical communications from university offices. For more information go to the Using FREDmail page. Visit the Tracker pages and E-mail FAQs for answers to commonly asked questions. If you choose to use a different email address, be sure to forward your Fredonia email and always check your spam folder for messages.
Attention ALL Fredonia Students!
As a registered student, you must confirm your participation in the fall/spring semesters by completing the Student Attendance Verification survey via Your Connection beginning the week before classes start.