Accepting and Declining Your Financial Aid

If you have been awarded a Federal Work Study position, and/or a Federal Subsidized/Unsubsidized Stafford Loan you must log on to to accept, decline, or accept partial amounts of these awards. Please refer to the instructions below for accepting or declining these Financial Aid Awards.

  1. Go to the Fredonia homepage at:
  2. Click the Your Connection link located towards the bottom of the page
  3. Enter your User ID and PIN.
  4. Click Financial Aid
  5. Click Award
  6. Click Award for Aid Year
  7. Click the drop down box and select the appropriate aid year. Click Submit
  8. Click Accept Award Offer tab
  9. Under the Award Decision column, click the drop down box to Accept or Decline your awards. To accept partial amounts, click Accept and type in the amount you wish to receive under the accept partial amount column.
  10. Click Submit Decision button

Failure to accept your Federal Work Study Award by August 1st of the upcoming aid year will result in cancellation.

Take the next step