Statewide SUNY Financial Aid Day
Statewide SUNY Financial Aid Day at Fredonia
Date: October 23, 2021
Time: 9:00 am
Location: W101 Thompson Hall, Fredonia (Welcome)
*****If you arrive late to the welcome please go directly to the 2nd Floor W217 Thompson Hall*****
Reservations Required - register on-line at the SUNY Financial Aid Day Registration Page or by calling 1.800.342.3811. Fredonia is pleased to serve as a host site for families who would like assistance with filing the 2022-23 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on-line via www.fafsa.ed.gov. Let the financial aid professionals at Fredonia assist you through this web based process!
What You Should Do To Prepare!
1) Get your FSA User ID now! Each student aid applicant and at least one parent must create a FSA User ID. Please keep your FSA User ID and password in a secure place. You will need to use your FSA User ID and password every year when you complete your FAFSA.
2) You should also bring the following information with you to the program on Saturday, October 23th :
- Student and parent's social security numbers
- Student and parent's driver's licenses (if applicable)
- Student and parent's W-2 forms and other records of income earned for 2020
- Current bank statements for student and parents
- Current farm (unless you reside on the farm) information and business information (if business has more than 100 full-time employees)
- Current stock, bond, and other investment information
- Alien registration card (non-U.S. citizens) (if applicable)
- Student's and parent's 2020 Federal Income Tax Return
- Student's and parent's 2020 State Income Tax Return
- 2020 untaxed income information