Academic Department Resources
Award of Graduate Degree, recommendation form
Once a graduate student has completed ALL responsibilities and requirements for their graduate degree or certificate, please complete the recommendation form and forward to the Registrar's Office.
Class Rosters and Other Reporting Data
Academic Department Chairs and Secretaries now have access to robust Class Roster data through Argos. Additional Academic Affairs queries as well as all Cool Query information is available through this reporting tool.
Course Offerings/Schedule Resources
- Campus Planning Interface (CPI) Link
- CPI "How to" Document
- Appropriate Class Schedule Times
- Online or Hybrid Instruction Designation
- Ad Astra Platinum Analytics
- October 18: Departments receive access to CPI and begin making changes online
- December 8: All changes due via the CPI
- December 9: Registrar's Office begins data entry based on submitted changes. Rooms are assigned.
- January 20: Schedule released to departments with room assignments for review via the CPI. Changes must be submitted via change forms through the Dean's Office
- March 2: Schedule goes live online
Major/Minor/Concentration Exceptions Request
Please complete the following form to request an exception (waiver, substitution, altered requirement) for a student's major, minor or concentration. Completed and signed forms must be submitted to the Registrar's Office for entry into DegreeWorks.
Records Retention and Disposition
Fredonia's Internal Control Records Management Website