Academic Department Resources
Award of Graduate Degree, recommendation form
Once a graduate student has completed ALL responsibilities and requirements for their graduate degree or certificate, please complete the recommendation form and forward to the Registrar's Office.
Class Rosters and Other Reporting Data
Academic Department Chairs and Secretaries now have access to robust Class Roster data through Argos. Additional Academic Affairs queries as well as all Cool Query information is available through this reporting tool.
Course Offerings/Schedule Resources
- Campus Planning Interface (CPI) Link
- CPI "How to" Document
- Appropriate Class Schedule Times
- Ad Astra Platinum Analytics
- Spring 2021 Timeline
- September 9: Departments complete changes through CPI
- September 9-28: Departments communicate with faculty and determine course modalities
- September 28: Departments receive spreadsheet of Spring schedule to submit modalities
- October 2: Department deadline for completing modality spreadsheet
- October 7: Dean/Director final approval of modalities given to registrar
- October 8: Modalities updated in Banner
- October 9: Registrar assigns rooms based on modalities
- October 12-13: Departments review completed schedule via CPI
- October 14: Schedule is live
- October 18: Departments receive access to CPI and begin making changes online
- December 8: All changes due via the CPI
- December 9: Registrar's Office begins data entry based on submitted changes. Rooms are assigned.
- January 20: Schedule released to departments with room assignments for review via the CPI. Changes must be submitted via change forms through the Dean's Office
- March 2: Schedule goes live online
Major/Minor/Concentration Exception Request
Please complete the following form to request an exception (waiver, substitution, altered requirement) for a student's major, minor or concentration. Completed and signed forms must be submitted to the Registrar's Office for entry into DegreeWorks.
University Level Degree Requirements Exception Request
Records Retention and Disposition
Fredonia's Internal Control Records Management Website