Academic Department Resources
Award of Graduate Degree, recommendation form
Once a graduate student has completed ALL responsibilities and requirements for their graduate degree or certificate, please complete the recommendation form and forward to the Registrar's Office.
Class Rosters and Other Reporting Data
Academic Department Chairs and Secretaries now have access to robust Class Roster data through Argos. Additional Academic Affairs queries as well as all Cool Query information is available through this reporting tool.
Course Offerings/Schedule Resources
- Campus Planning Interface (CPI) Link
- CPI "How to" Document
- Appropriate Class Schedule Times
- Learning spaces information
- Ad Astra Platinum Analytics
- Fall 2022 Timeline
- 11/16/21: Departments gain access to the Fall 22 schedule via the CPI
- 2/1/22: Last day for Departments to make changes via the CPI
- 2/2/22: Registrar's Office makes changes to Banner
- 3/1/22: Departments review (via CPI) and finalize schedule (via CICO forms)
- 3/14/22: Schedule is live to the public
Major/Minor/Concentration Exception Request
Please complete the following form to request an exception (waiver, substitution, altered requirement) for a student's major, minor or concentration. Completed and signed forms must be submitted to the Registrar's Office for entry into DegreeWorks.
University Level Degree Requirements Exception Request
Records Retention and Disposition
Fredonia's Internal Control Records Management Website