Academic Department Resources
Award of Graduate Degree, recommendation form
Once a graduate student has completed ALL responsibilities and requirements for their graduate degree or certificate, please complete the recommendation form and forward to the Registrar's Office.
Class Rosters and Other Reporting Data
Academic Department Chairs and Secretaries now have access to robust Class Roster data through Argos. Additional Academic Affairs queries as well as all Cool Query information is available through this reporting tool.
Course Offerings/Schedule Resources
- Campus Planning Interface (CPI) Link
- CPI "How to" Document
- Appropriate Class Schedule Times
- Learning spaces information
- Fall 2023 Timeline
- 11/7/22: Departments gain access to the Fall 23 schedule via the CPI
- 12/7/22: All changes entered in CPI and share with Faculty
- 12/8-11/22: Final changes from faculty responses entered in CPI
- 12/11/22: Last day for Departments to make changes via the CPI
- 12/12-1/8/23: Deans review and collaborate with chairs. Adjustments made to CPI via the Deans office only.
- 1/9-2/17/23: Registrar's Office data entry and room assignments.
- 1/9/23: Any changes must be submitted via CICO form.
- 2/20/23: Departments review with room assignments via the CPI. Changes via CICO form.
- 3/1/23: Schedule is live to the public
Major/Minor/Concentration Exception Request
Please complete the following form to request an exception (waiver, substitution, altered requirement) for a student's major, minor or concentration. Completed and signed forms must be submitted to the Registrar's Office for entry into DegreeWorks.
University Level Degree Requirements Exception Request
Records Retention and Disposition
Fredonia's Internal Control Records Management Website