Office of the Registrar
The mission of the Registrar’s Office is to maintain and protect the academic integrity of the institution through assisting the campus community in creating and enforcing academic policy and providing the stewardship of the student academic record.
Any registration activity for Spring 2019 must take place in the Registrar's Office.
Course withdrawal's require the signature of the course instructor as well as the student's academic advisor and must be processed no later than Friday, April 5th.
Highlighted Dates and Deadlines
- 3/11-3/15 Spring Break - No Classes
- 3/20 Mid-Semester grades due
- 3/21 Mid -Semester grades available
- 3/22 Fall 19 Graduate student registration begins
- 3/25 Undergraduate Academic Advising for Fall 19 course selection begins