Office of the Registrar
- Academic Advising for Spring 2019 begins Monday, October 29. Schedule your appointment with your advisor today!
- Fall 2018 mid-semester grades are available via Your Connection. The Course Schedule for Spring 2019 can be found here!
- The deadline to withdraw from a full-semester course is Friday, November 9. Signatures of the course instructor as well as the student's academic advisor are required.
- Graduate registration for Spring 2019 begins October 26.
- Undergraduate registration for Spring 2019 begins November 5.
- Seniors (90+ earned credit hours) begin Monday, November 5
- Juniors (60-89 earned credit hours) begin Wednesday, November 7
- Sophomores (30-59 earned credit hours) begin Friday, November 9
- Freshmen (1-29 earned credit hours) begin Tuesday, November 13
- Freshmen (0 earned credit hours) begin Wednesday, November 14
- Online registration for J-Term 2019 is live via Your Connection.
- Fall 2018 Final Exam Schedule
Highlighted Dates and Deadlines
- 10/25 Fall 2018 mid-semester grades available
- 10/26 Graduate registration begins for Spring 2019
- 10/29 Academic Advising and Course selection for Spring 19 begins
- 11/5 Undergraduate registration begins for Spring 2019
- 11/18-23 No classes-Thanksgiving Break
The Registrar’s Office is dedicated to providing professional, efficient and courteous service to meet the needs of all those it serves. Requests are addressed in a timely fashion with adherence to academic policy, both SUNY and University, while ensuring the privacy and security of student records.
As a service oriented office, its primary functions include:
- Assisting students and faculty with the registration process
- Developing course offerings in coordination with academic departments and deans
- Processing grades and determining student status
- Providing enrollment and degree verification services
- Maintaining custodianship of student records
- Providing and distributing academic transcripts for students and alumni
- Incorporating the use of technology to enhance our services
- Providing degree audit, degree conferral and diploma distribution
- Sustaining a rapport with the campus community for effective coordination of service