Office of the Registrar
The mission of the Registrar’s Office is to maintain and protect the academic integrity of the institution through assisting the campus community in creating and enforcing academic policy and providing the stewardship of the student academic record.
- Welcome to the Fall 2019 semester!
- Classes begin August 26.
- Don't forget to revisit Your Connection and your semester schedule before the first day of classes to review your classroom locations, meeting times and instructors. This information may have changed from the time you initially registered for your courses.
- All registration activity will take place online via Your Connection through Tuesday, August 27.
- Beginning Wednesday, August 28, all registration activity will take place in the Registrar's Office located on the 1st Floor of Reed Library.
- Instructor signatures will be required for all courses added beginning 8/28.
- Signatures are not required to drop a course.
- Drop Course Deadline - Friday, August 30 by 4:30pm
- Add Course Deadline - Wednesday, September 4 by 4:30pm
- All students who plan to complete their degree requirements at the conclusion of the Fall semester must apply for their degree by September 11.