Office of the Registrar
The mission of the Registrar’s Office is to maintain and protect the academic integrity of the institution through assisting the campus community in creating and enforcing academic policy and providing the stewardship of the student academic record.
- Friday, November 8th is the last day to withdraw from a Fall 2019 full-semester course. No withdrawals will be accepted after this date.
- Search the Spring 2020 schedule.
- Registration for Spring 2020 has begun!
- Graduate Students begin 10/25
- Seniors (90+ earned credit hours) begin 11/4
- Juniors (60-89 earned credit hours) begin 11/6
- Sophomores (30-59 earned credit hours) begin 11/8
- Freshmen (0-29 earned credit hours) begin 11/12
- J-term registration is available via Your Connection! Additional information can be found on the J-term website.