Office of the Registrar
The mission of the Registrar’s Office is to maintain and protect the academic integrity of the institution through assisting the campus community in creating and enforcing academic policy and providing the stewardship of the student academic record.
- Welcome to the Fall 2019 semester!
- Beginning Wednesday, August 28, all registration activity will take place in the Registrar's Office located on the 1st Floor of Reed Library.
- Instructor signatures will be required for all courses added beginning 8/28.
- Signatures are not required to drop a course.
- Drop Course Deadline - Friday, August 30 by 4:30pm
- Add Course Deadline - Wednesday, September 4 by 4:30pm
- All students who plan to complete their degree requirements at the conclusion of the Fall semester must apply for their degree by September 11.