Office of the Registrar
The mission of the Registrar’s Office is to maintain and protect the academic integrity of the institution through assisting the campus community in creating and enforcing academic policy and providing the stewardship of the student academic record.
- J-term registration is now available via Your Connection! Additional information can be found on the J-term website.
- The Spring 2020 schedule is live.
- Mid-semester grades are due from the faculty on 10/23.
- Mid-semester grades will be available via Your Connection on 10/24.
- Registration for Spring 2020 begins soon!
- Graduate Students begin 10/25
- Seniors (90+ earned credit hours) begin 11/4
- Juniors (60-89 earned credit hours) begin 11/6
- Sophomores (30-59 earned credit hours) begin 11/8
- Freshmen (0-29 earned credit hours) begin 11/12