Office of the Registrar
The mission of the Registrar’s Office is to maintain and protect the academic integrity of the institution through assisting the campus community in creating and enforcing academic policy and providing the stewardship of the student academic record.
- Spring 2019 Mid-Semester Grades will are available via Your Connection.
- Fall 2019 registration for Graduate students is live!
- Academic Advising and Course Selection for Fall 2019 begins March 25. Schedule your appointment with your academic advisor!
- Fall 2019 registration for Undergraduate students begins April 1. Registration days and times are assigned based on earned credit hours.
- Seniors begin April 1
- Juniors begin April 3
- Sophomores begin April 5
- Freshmen begin April 9
- Summer Session registration is available online through Your Connection. Additional details regarding Fredonia's Summer Session can be found here.
- Any registration activity for Spring 2019 must take place in the Registrar's Office.
- Course withdrawal's require the signature of the course instructor as well as the student's academic advisor and must be processed no later than Friday, April 5th.
Highlighted Dates and Deadlines
- 3/21 Mid -Semester grades available
- 3/22 Fall 19 Graduate student registration begins
- 3/25 Undergraduate Academic Advising for Fall 19 course selection begins
- 4/5 Final day to Withdraw from a full-semester course.
- 4/22 Classes not in session