FACTS regarding employment, Praxis Examination results and completion rates of the graduate program.
The mission of the Department of Communication Disorders and Sciences is to...
- Prepare our students to become competent contributors to the field of Speech Language Pathology by
Be a resource to the local community by providing
- developing a foundation of knowledge and repertoire of clinical skills
- demonstrating a positive attitude for learning
- participating in a cooperative relationship with faculty and fellow students
- demonstrating ethical and professional behavior in both academic and clinical environments
- engaging students in scholarly research activities
- speech, language, and hearing clinical services including evaluation and treatment of communication difficulties
- continuing education seminars and presentations
- professional consultation