Seniors, April 7Juniors, April 9Sophomores, April 11Freshmen, April 15
- Withdrawal from Course Deadline: Friday, April 4
- Graduate registration for Fall '14 begins Friday, 3/28.
- Advising Week begins March 31. Schedule your appointment with your academic advisor today! Undergraduate registration for Fall 2014 begins 4/7.
The Registrar’s Office is dedicated to providing professional, efficient and courteous service to meet the needs of all those it serves. Requests are addressed in a timely fashion with adherence to academic policy, both SUNY and University, while ensuring the privacy and security of student records.
As a service oriented office, its primary functions include:
- Assisting students and faculty with the registration process
- Developing course offerings in coordination with academic departments and deans
- Processing grades and determining student status
- Providing enrollment and degree verification services
- Maintaining custodianship of student records
- Providing and distributing academic transcripts for students and alumni
- Incorporating the use of technology to enhance our services
- Providing degree audit, degree conferral and diploma distribution
- Sustaining a rapport with the campus community for effective coordination of services