- The Spring 2015 Course Schedule is available here.
- Advising Week begins October 27. Contact your Academic Advisor and schedule your
Registration for Spring 2015
- Graduate Students begin Friday, October 24.
Undergraduates will register by class and descending order of EARNED credit hours.
- Seniors (greater than 89 credit hours) begin November 3.
- Juniors (57-88.9 credit hours) begin November 5.
- Sophomores (24-56.9 credit hours) begin November 10.
- Freshmen (.5-23.9 credit hours) begin November 12.
- Freshmen (0.0 credit hours) begin November 13.
Click here for a complete hour by hour breakdown of undergraduate registration times.
The Registrar’s Office is dedicated to providing professional, efficient and courteous
service to meet the needs of all those it serves. Requests are addressed in a timely
fashion with adherence to academic policy, both SUNY and University, while ensuring
the privacy and security of student records.
As a service oriented office, its primary functions include:
Assisting students and faculty with the registration process
Developing course offerings in coordination with academic departments and deans
Processing grades and determining student status
Providing enrollment and degree verification services
Maintaining custodianship of student records
Providing and distributing academic transcripts for students and alumni
Incorporating the use of technology to enhance our services
Providing degree audit, degree conferral and diploma distribution
Sustaining a rapport with the campus community for effective coordination of services