- Although Students can no longer make schedule changes online, you can still look up
classes by using Fredonia's Courses by term link. Click here to search the Fall 2014 schedule of classes.
- Adding a Course for Fall 2014: Beginning Wednesday August 27 students may still add a course with the Faculty member's
signature through Wednesday, September 3. All course adds, beginning Wednesday, are
processed in the Registrar's Office.
- Dropping a Course for Fall 2014: Beginning Wednesday August 27 students may still drop a course through Friday, August
29. All Course drops, beginning Wednesday, are processed in the Registrar's Office.
- Enrollment Verifications available via Your Connection! Any student who was registered by August 8 may produce their enrollment verification
certificate through Your Connection. After logging in, go to your Student Tab and
click on the link for the National Student Clearinghouse.
The Registrar’s Office is dedicated to providing professional, efficient and courteous
service to meet the needs of all those it serves. Requests are addressed in a timely
fashion with adherence to academic policy, both SUNY and University, while ensuring
the privacy and security of student records.
As a service oriented office, its primary functions include:
Assisting students and faculty with the registration process
Developing course offerings in coordination with academic departments and deans
Processing grades and determining student status
Providing enrollment and degree verification services
Maintaining custodianship of student records
Providing and distributing academic transcripts for students and alumni
Incorporating the use of technology to enhance our services
Providing degree audit, degree conferral and diploma distribution
Sustaining a rapport with the campus community for effective coordination of services