E258 Thompson Hall
Ph.D., The State University of New York at Buffalo
Dr. Gugino taught Special Education in public schools for 10 years in grades 2-9. She has been teaching at Fredonia State since 2008 in the Curriculum and Instruction Department.
1. Exceptional Learners 2. High leverage practices 3. Field based courses and application of evidence based practices 4. Assessment
1. High leverage Practices in Inclusive Settings 2. Teacher preparation and field based work 3. Impact of teacher candidate practices in field based course work on P-12 student outcomes
- Council for Exceptional Children, Teacher Education Division
- Council for Exceptional Children, Technology and Media Division
- Council for Exceptional Children