Dr. Linda Hall
Professor (Interim Director)
Thompson Hall W307
AACSB Post-Doctoral Bridge Program, University of Florida
Ph.D., State University of New York at Buffalo
Accounting and Taxation
- Working Title: Impact of COVID-19 on Accounting Processes Tax Season 2020
- Institute of Management Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- "Improving the 1040 process by applying Lean principles: A case study," TQM Journal (2019).
- "Gross Profit vs. Realization as a Performance Measure in Public Accounting Firms," National Association of Business Economics and Technology 42nd Annual Conference (2019).