Contingent Faculty Affairs Committee Home
Welcome to the Contingent Faculty (ConFac) website
Dear Contingent Faculty Members,
The ConFac Committee and University Senators welcome and thank you for visiting. Take advantage of the information provided in each tab. Feel free to email email@example.com or any listed representative with questions or concerns you may have. We need your participation in order to best represent all part-time and full-time contingents! Please also consider contacting any representative listed below to find out how you can become involved. Stay tuned for emailed monthly newletters regarding timely contingent faculty affairs and (Zoom) meeting invitations.
- Resources provides SUNY Fredonia websites, documents, contact information, and award opportunities.
- Advocacy provides literature from around the nation that advocates for contingent/adjunct needs.
- UUP provides literature from your union, United University Professions, that advocates for all of its constituents, including contingents/adjuncts.
- Data provides the current semester's meeting schedule, congratulations to fellow contingents, and a way to obtain previously emailed monthly newsletters.
- Rodney Garrison, Chair & Webmaster
- Anne Fearman, Secretary
- Susan McGee, Senate Liaison
- Kim Weborg-Benson
- Heather Mcentarfer (2020- ), Tenured Faculty Seat
- Brian Boisvert (2018-2020), Tenured Faculty Seat
ConFac University Senators:
*We have an open Senate seat. Notify ConFac@Fredonia.edu if interested in serving.
- Anne Fearman (Liberal Arts & Sciences) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susan McGee (Liberal Arts & Sciences) email@example.com
- Andrew Martin Smith (Visual & Performing Arts) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kim Weborg-Benson (Liberal Arts & Sciences) email@example.com