Mark Nickerson, CPA/PFS, CMA
Lecturer (Business Administration)
Thompson Hall W309 Thompson Hall
D.B.A., Liberty University
M.S., Liberty University
M.B.A., University at Buffalo
Monday: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Wednesday: 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Friday: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Certified Public Accountant
- New York State Life, Accident and Health Insurance
- Series 66
- Series 7
- Institute of Management Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Professional Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Professional Accountants
- "The Impact of AACSB Accreditation on Freshmen and Transfer Enrollment: A Preliminary Study," National Association of Business, Economics, and Technology (2022).
- "How Realization Negatively Impacts CPA Firms," The CPA Journal (2021).
- "The Looming Bookkeeper Shortage," Strategic Finance (2019).
- "Improving the 1040 process by applying Lean principles: A case study," TQM Journal (2019).
- "New York Pours Incentives into the Craft Brewing Industry," The CPA Journal (2017).
- "Gross Profit vs. Realization as a Performance Measure in Public Accounting Firms," National Association of Business Economics and Technology 42nd Annual Conference (2019).
- "Improving the 1040 Process through the Application of Lean Principles: A Case Study," NABET (2018).
- "Baby Boomers in Back Office Accounting: How Will Small Businesses Replace Their Aging Bookkeepers?," Northeastern Association of Business, Economics and Technology (NABET) 2016 Conference (2017).