Statement 2020 Fall PDF
Published in spring and fall by the Office of Marketing and Communications, The Statement is mailed to alumni, parents, grad students, and friends. Articles may be reprinted without permission.
Fall 2020 featured stories include:
- Eager to listen and learn, the new Fredonia President Dr. Stephen H. Kolison Jr. sets a collaborative tone.
- Student Emergency Relief Fund provides support.
- Alumnus thrives as creative force on PBS digital design teams.
- Pursuing her passion and goals, meeting a need and making a difference.
- A 59-year Fredonia friendship: A navy blue Fredonia blazer.
Read the Fall 2020 edition of The Statement