Students to celebrate Music Therapy Awareness Week with events open to the public
The SUNY Fredonia Music Therapy Club is hosting several events to celebrate Music Therapy Awareness Week from March 27 to April 1.
All events are free and open to the public. Sessions will be applicable to multiple disciplines.
On Saturday, April 1, there is a mini-conference for which online registration is required. For more information, contact Elizabeth Davis via email.
The week of events include:
- Monday, March 27: Alumni Presentations at 6 p.m. in Mason Hall Room 2019
- Tuesday, March 28: Mindfulness and Self-Care at 6 p.m. in Mason Hall Room 2018
- Wednesday, March 29: Drum Circle at 7 p.m. in Mason Hall Room 1051
- Thursday, March 30: Music Therapy Q&A at 6 p.m. in Mason Hall Room 2018
- Friday, March 31: Music Therapy Showcase at 7 p.m. in Rosch Recital Hall
- Saturday, April 1: Fredonia Mini Music Therapy Conference from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Williams Center (registration required). The keynote speaker is alumnus Wade Richards, MT-BC.