Graduate/Professional School Fair goes virtual
The Career Development Office will host its 12th annual Graduate and Professional School Fair on Thursday, Oct. 22, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., as part of Graduate School Week at Fredonia.
For the health and safety of students and recruiters, this year’s event will be held remotely online via CareerEco.
Graduate School Week, a series of workshops devoted to specific graduate school topics hosted by the offices of Career Development, Graduate Studies and Financial Aid, will be held throughout the week of Oct. 19. All Graduate School Week events are listed in FREDNetwork and online.
Fredonia students, alumni, and community members are welcome to attend the fair and associated events to learn more about graduate schools, available opportunities and the application process. Fredonia’s graduate programs will be featured, with participating representatives from the Office of Graduate Studies.
Additionally, more than 100 institutions will be represented, from New York state and beyond, with graduate and professional programs in a variety of industries and disciplines that include business, education, health/medicine, humanities, law and science.
For details and a full list of programs, visit online.
Several presentations about graduate school topics will be held throughout the week. All presentations will be held via Zoom, with links to join the presentation listed in FREDNetwork Workshops, include:
- Writing a Strong Statement of Intent – Monday, Oct. 19, 4 p.m., presented by the Office of Graduate Studies.
- Applying to Graduate Programs at Fredonia, Tuesday, Oct. 20, 3 p.m., presented by the Office of Graduate Studies.
- All Things Grad School: A conversation with a graduate assistant and prospective graduate student, Wednesday, Oct. 21, 4 p.m., presented by the Career Development Office.
- The Speech-Language Pathology Graduate Application Process, Wednesday, Oct. 21, 2 p.m., presented by the Office of Graduate Studies.
- Graduate School Fair, Thursday, Oct. 22, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., online, presented by the Career Development Office
For more information about Graduate and Professional School Fair or Graduate School Week events, please contact Christopher LaGrow, associate director of the Career Development Office, via email or at (716) 673-3327.
To access other CDO events and services, including job and internship listings through the FRED Network system, visit online.