Statement 2022 Spring PDF
Published in spring and fall by the Office of Marketing and Communications, The Statement is mailed to alumni, parents, grad students and friends. Articles may be reprinted without permission.
- Trini Ross, ’88, sworn in as U.S. Attorney, makes history in western New York
- Guertin/Hite Scholarship endowed by Margaret “Peg” (Guertin) Hite, ’64
- Theatre alumna Jennifer Cody returns in residency to choreograph ‘The Wild Party’
- Dream job in White House becomes reality for ’19 graduate
- Unexpected paths lead graduates to FBI careers
Read the Spring 2022 edition of The Statement