Annual Security Awareness Training Program
The State University of New York (SUNY) at Fredonia is required to provide an Annual Security Awareness Training Program to all University employees and affiliates to maintain compliance with SUNY, New York State and Federal regulations.
- Educates employees and affiliates on information security policies, commons threats, incident reponse, and best practices.
- Enables the University to maintain compliance with SUNY, NYS, and Federal mandates.
- Employees access the computer-based training courses with their eServices User I.D. and can take the training at a convenient time and place.
- Training topics are tailored to address specific audiences.
- Module quiz questions test learner comprehension.
- Employee supervisors, the Humans Resources department, and the Information Security Office (ISO) are notified of employee's compliance status.
All University employees and affiliates are required to acknowledge that they have read, understand, and agree to comply with the below University’s policies and procedures annually.
All University employees and affiliates who, in the course of their work, are either asked to handle payment cards or supervise/service those that handle payment cards, must:
- comply with all payment card policies,
- complete annual security awareness and Payment Card Industry (PCI) training,
- acknowledge they have read and understand the institution's policies and procedures
- complete required documents for Merchant Services annually
Fredonia Information Security and PCI Policies and Procedures 2019 (Combined Policies)
Please contact Human Resources with any questions at x3434 or ITS Service Center, x 3407, with any technical questions.