Faculty Summer Research and Creativity Award
Sponsored by the Fredonia College Foundation
The Faculty Summer Research and Creativity Award provides support for faculty research and creative activity conducted over the Summer Session. As a regional, public liberal arts institution, The State University of New York at Fredonia values a wide variety of scholarly and creative activities, as described in the Handbook on Appointment, Reappointment, and Promotion (HARP)
- Basic research that provides new foundations upon which others can build;
- Original works of art, music, dance, creative writing, and theatre;
- Applications of basic theories and research that solve problems in the discipline or in practice;
- Interdisciplinary scholarship that brings together perspectives from two or more fields;
- Scholarly approaches to teaching and learning that go beyond practice to contribute to the pedagogy of one’s field or to significant curricular or assessment initiatives;
- Community-based research (scholarship of engagement) that may include partnerships.
The goal of the award is to promote excellence in research and creativity and to enhance the dissemination of that work.
Applications and Awards Announced in the Spring Semester.
For more information, visit: www.fredonia.edu/node/25766