International Business Analytics Conference for Academic and Industry Professionals, 2024
The International Business Analytics Conference (IBAC) is pleased to announce its inaugural conference, hosted at SUNY Fredonia on Friday-Saturday, May 3-4, 2024. IBAC 2024 will provide a unique platform that bridges the gap between academic and industry expertise in the field of business/data analytics through Academia-Industry Partnership. By bringing together industry practitioners and academicians, the conference will facilitate meaningful discussions and foster collaboration in the ever-evolving world of business analytics.
Conference Scope: The IBAC 2024 conference welcomes submissions on a wide range of topics related to research and current industry use of business or data analytics, focusing on but not limited to the fields of Accounting, Business and Management, Computer Science/Management Information Systems, Economics, Finance and Insurance, Education, Healthcare, Marketing, Music and Entertainment, and Sport Management.
For example your submission may specifically address research or current business practices in:
- Data-driven decision-making
- Predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in business
- Big data analytics and its applications
- Business Intelligence and data visualization
- Data mining and pattern recognition
- Text and sentiment analysis in business
- Supply chain analytics and logistics optimization
- Marketing and customer analytics
- Risk management and fraud detection
- Ethics and privacy in business analytics