Fredonia graduate programs to hold virtual open houses
A series of virtual open houses that encompass Advanced Certificate and Master of Science programs offered by SUNY Fredonia’s College of Education, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences and the School of Music have been scheduled for prospective graduate students by the Graduate Studies office.
Students can learn more about the many programs offered by the university as well as their admission requirements online.
Separate open houses have been scheduled for a variety of online and in-person programs. To register for one of the following events, please complete the online form.
- Cybersecurity, Advanced Certificate – Wednesday, Oct. 20, at 6:30 p.m.
- Educational Leadership, Advanced Certificate – Thursday, Oct. 21, at 6:30 p.m.
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), Master of Science in Education – Wednesday, Oct. 27, at 7 p.m.
- Speech-Language Pathology, Master of Science – Thursday, Oct. 28, at 4 p.m. or Tuesday, Nov. 30, at 6:30 p.m.
- Curriculum and Instruction in Inclusive Education, Master of Science in Education – Monday, Nov. 1, at 7 p.m.
- Biology, Master of Science – Tuesday, Nov. 2, at 6:30 p.m.
- Child Advocacy Studies (CAST), Advanced Certificate – Tuesday, Nov. 9, at 6:30 p.m.
- Literacy Education: Birth to Grade 12, Master of Science in Education – Thursday, Nov. 11, at 6:30 p.m.
Fredonia is also hosting a virtual open house on Saturday, Dec. 11, at 10 a.m., for all of its Master of Music programs, including Music Composition, Music Education, Music Performance (Collaborative Piano, Conducting, Piano, Instrumental, and Voice tracks) and Music Therapy. To register for a music open house, please complete the online form.
To learn more about all of SUNY Fredonia graduate programs, please visit the website.
For more information, contact Graduate Studies via email or call (716) 673-3808.