The mission of the Information Security Office (ISO) is to assist in protecting the information utilized on the university owned and operated computing systems by conducting risk assessments, promoting security related training and awareness programs, auditing, developing best practices, coordinating security issues and compliance in support of the university’s missions and goals.
Submit a Tracker ticket is you need assistance or to report a security incident!
Latest information on security issues, vulnerabilities, and exploits from the U.S. Computer Emergency Readiness Team.
- Password Integrity Guidelines
- Tips and Best Practices
- Viruses and Other Malware
- Patches and Updates
- Phishing Emails
- Personal Identity Theft
What should I do..
- to identify email scams?
- to protect my computer from viruses?
- if I want administrative privileges to my computer?
- to download copyrighted works legally?
- to protect my identity?
- IT Policies and Procedures
- Fredonia Secure the Human Annual Training Program
- Fredonia Secure the Human Reference Guide
- Information Security Resources
- Online Safety
- Information Security Committee
- PCI DSS Sub-Committee