Information Security Office (ISO)
The ISO at Fredonia helps keep our info safe and secure. They test for issues, teach about security, and make sure rules are followed.
Submit a Tracker ticket.
Latest CISA alerts, info on security issues, and exploits from the U.S. Computer Emergency Readiness Team.
- Password Integrity Guidelines
- Tips and Best Practices
- Viruses and Other Malware
- Patches and Updates
- Phishing Emails
- Personal Identity Theft
What should I do?
- to identify email scams?
- to protect my computer from viruses?
- if I want administrative privileges to my computer?
- to download copyrighted works legally?
- to protect my identity?
- IT Policies and Procedures
- Fredonia Secure the Human Annual Training Program
- Fredonia Secure the Human Reference Guide
- Information Security Resources
- Information Security Committee
- PCI DSS Sub-Committee