Office of Grants & Sponsored Programs
The Fredonia Office of Grants & Sponsored Programs (#G/Sp) supports scholarly efforts of faculty and staff, especially those funded externally.
#G/Sp is our campus' central point for grants, contracts, and other agreements from government agencies, private industry, and non-profit foundations. We are Fredonia's connection to the SUNY Research Foundation.
Covid-19 Funding Info:
Explore information on direct funding - as well as administration of grants - during the Covid-19 crisis.
- SUNY RF's Covid-19 Federal Funding Opportunities & Guidance for Applicants & Awardees
- SUNY Research Seed Grant Program
- Candid's (formerly The Foundation Center) Funds for Coronavirus Relief
- Candid's Coronavirus Funding Sources
- COGR's FAQs and Resources on COVID-19's Impact on Federal Awards
Our resource and compliance functions include:
- Identifying funding opportunities.
- Assisting with proposal development.
- Electronic proposal submission.
- Serving as a liaison to SUNY Research Foundation supports.
- Administering and monitoring funded projects.
- Ensuring compliance with federal and state policies pertaining to research.
- Coordinating Human Subjects, Effort Reporting, and Export Control-related activities.
- Initial contact for the transfer of research-derived inventions into commercial use, for cases of intellectual property.