Office of Sponsored Programs
The Office of Sponsored Programs supports faculty research and program activities at the State University of New York at Fredonia.
The Office of Sponsored Programs is the central point for sponsored projects through the Research Foundation for SUNY for grants, contracts, and other agreements from government agencies, private industry and non-profit foundations. The Office acts as a resource and coordinates compliance measures on campus, providing complete Sponsored Programs administration and support including:
- Identifying and communicating relevant funding opportunities.
- Assisting in proposal development.
- Electronic proposal submission.
- Administering and monitoring funded projects.
- Assuring that the University remains in compliance with federal and state policies pertaining to research.
- Serving as the coordinating office for Human Subjects, Effort Reporting and Export Control related activities.
- For cases of intellectual property is the initial contact for the transfer of research-derived inventions into commercial use.
To search our site, please visit the Sponsored Programs Knowledge Base.
To connect with the Office of Sponsored Programs, please visit our Contact page.