Dr. Linda Hall
Ph.D., State University of New York at Buffalo
- "Ready or not, It Will Come: Preparing Accountancy for the Next Disruption," Journal of Applied Business and Economics (2023).
- "How Realization Negatively Impacts CPA Firms," The CPA Journal (2021).
- "The Looming Bookkeeper Shortage," Strategic Finance (2019).
- "Improving the 1040 process by applying Lean principles: A case study," TQM Journal (2019).
- "New York Pours Incentives into the Craft Brewing Industry," The CPA Journal (2017).
- "Measuring the Economic and Social Impact of Investment in Small NGOs in West Bengal, India," Journal of the Northeastern Association of Business, Economics and Technology (2017).
- "Trends in the Motion Picture Industry Provide Opportunities and Challenges for Accountants: Tax Credits, Crowd Funding, and Global Partnerships," Competition Forum (2015).
- "Coffee, Costs, and Competition: A Case Exercise for Managerial Accounting," The Case Journal (2015).
- "The IRS Eyes Professor’s Movie: A Taxation Case Exercise” ," The Case Journal (2013).
- "A Progress Report on the Harmonization of Educational Standards and the Adoption of IFRS in a Global Accounting Profession," Competition Forum (2012).
- "Adverse Internal Control Over Financial Reporting Opinions and Auditor Dismissals/Resignations," Academy of Accounting and Financial Studies Journal (2011).
- "Managerial Accounting Integration through Collaborative Teaching: The Case of an International Hotel Strategic Plan," Competition Forum (2011).