Dr. Linda Hall
Professor (Interim Dean)
Ph.D., Post-Doctoral Accounting and Finance Program, University of Florida
- Institute of Management Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- "Ready or not, It Will Come: Preparing Accountancy for the Next Disruption," Academy of Business Research Journal (N/A).
- "How Realization Negatively Impacts CPA Firms," The CPA Journal (2021).
- "Improving the 1040 process by applying Lean principles: A case study," TQM Journal (2019).
- "New York Pours Incentives into the Craft Brewing Industry," The CPA Journal (2017).
- "The MBA degree – How long will the rise last?," National Association of Business, Economics, and Technology (2021).
- "Gross Profit vs. Realization as a Performance Measure in Public Accounting Firms," National Association of Business Economics and Technology 42nd Annual Conference (2019).
- "Improving the 1040 Process through the Application of Lean Principles: A Case Study," Northeastern Association of Business, Economics, and Technology (2018).
- "Baby Boomers in Back Office Accounting: How Will Small Businesses Replace Their Aging Bookkeepers?," Northeastern Association of Business, Economics and Technology (NABET) 2016 Conference (2017).
- "Exploring the Impact of Investment in WASH and Women’s Empowerment NGOs in West Bengal, India," Tenth Annual Global Water Alliance Conference (2017).
- "An Integrated Approach to Measuring the Economic and Social Impact of Investment in Small NGOs in West Bengal, India," Northeastern Association of Business, Economics and Technology (NABET) 2016 Conference (2016).