- Fredonia is actively engaged in social media in order to provide an outlet for healthy discussion within and around our community. We appreciate feedback about our University and hope that this page will serve as a safe and open forum.
- Fredonia reserves the right to remove content that we deem inappropriate, commercial, spam, harmful, erroneous, harassing, libelous, threatening, discriminatory, or off topic. Content should be free of vulgar, racist, sexist, homophobic, or otherwise objectionable matter, including personal attacks against named individuals. Content that violates university website policy or local, state, or federal law will be removed.
- Fredonia is not responsible for content posted by others on this page. Note that user-generated content is the opinion of the original author and does not necessarily represent the views of Fredonia. The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the page author(s). The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by Fredonia.
- Fredonia abides by facebook's terms and conditions located here: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms. Please do the same when contributing to this online community.
- Feel free to visit Fredonia’s full web policy at www.fredonia.edu/its/computer-network-policy#Website
Social Media Home