Skip to main content

Who do I call for ... ?

This chart should help put you in touch with the right office.
To search for a student, faculty, staff, office, or department, please visit the PeopleFinder directory.

Request Office Phone 
Absence from ClassYour individual instructor--
Add/Drop ClassesRegistrar's Office, Reed Library716-673-3171
Adding a major/minorRegistrar's Office, Reed Library716-673-3171
Address ChangeRegistrar's Office, Reed Library716-673-3171
Adult EducationOffice of Extended Learning, Fenton Hall716-673-3177
Academic AdvisingAdvising Services, 4th floor, Reed Library716-673-3188
Appealing a GradeInstructor, then Dean's office--
AthleticsAthletics & Recreation, Dods Hall716-673-3101
Audio/Visual MaterialsITS Service Center, Thompson Hall716-673-3407
Bill PaymentStudent Accounts, Maytum Hall716-673-3236
Books and SuppliesBookstore, University Commons716-680-6295
Career PlanningCareer Development Office, Gregory Hall716-673-3327
Change of MajorRegistrar's Office, Reed Library716-673-3171
Child CareCampus and Community Children's Center716-673-4662
Class ScheduleYour Connection--
Clubs and OrganizationsCampus Life, Williams Center716-673-3143
CommencementCampus Life, Williams Center716-673-3143
Computer Help (General)ResNet, Thompson Hall716-673-3668
Concern for a Student / Helping a Student in DistressStudents of Concern, 2121 Fenton Hall716-673-3271
Continuing EducationExtended Learning, Fenton Hall716-673-3177
Counseling, PersonalCounseling Services, Igoe Hall716-673-3424
Curriculum AdvisingYour Academic Advisor--
Destination to a DreamNew Student & Transition Services, Maytum Hall716-673-4969
Disabled Student ConcernsDisability Support Services, Reed Library716-673-3270
DiscriminationOffice of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Fenton Hall716-673-3358
DisturbancesUniversity Police, Gregory Hall716-673-3333
Dropping a CourseRegistrar's Office, Reed Library716-673-3171
Educational Development ProgramEDP Office, Thompson Hall716-673-3318
EmergenciesUniversity Police, Gregory Hall716-673-3333
Employment QuestionsHuman Resources, Maytum Hall716-673-3434
Escort BusUniversity Police, Gregory Hall716-673-5276
Graduation ApplicationRegistrar's Office, Reed Library716-673-3171
Health ConcernsHealth Center, Jewett Hall716-673-3131
HousingResidence Life, Gregory Hall716-673-3341
ID CardsFSA, Gregory Hall716-680-6223
Immunization StatusHealth Center, Jewett Hall716-673-3131
International StudentsIntercultural Center, Thompson Hall716-673-3398
InternshipsCareer Development Office, Gregory Hall 
IntramuralsAthletics, Dods Hall716-673-3101
Jobs On CampusPayroll Services, Maytum Hall716-673-3775
LoansFinancial Aid, Maytum Hall716-673-3253
Lost and FoundUniversity Police, Gregory Hall716-673-3333
Meal PlansFSA, Gregory Hall716-680-6223
Medical AssistanceHealth Center, Jewett Hall716-673-3131
Name ChangeRegistrar's Office, Reed Library716-673-3171
Non-CreditExtended Learning, Fenton Hall716-673-3177
Notary PublicStudent Association, Williams Center716-673-3381
OrientationNew Student & Transition Services, Maytum Hall716-673-4969
Parking Fines, Payment ofStudent Accounts, Maytum Hall716-673-3236
Parking StickerStudent Accounts, Maytum Hall716-673-3236
PhotocopyReed Library (or go to 
Probation (academic)Academic Advising Services, Reed Library, 4th floor716-673-3188
Publicity RequestMarketing and Communications716-673-3323
RegistrationRegistrar's Office, Reed Library716-673-3171
Research materialsReed Library (or go to
SafetyUniversity Police, Gregory Hall716-673-3333
Schedule ChangesRegistrar's Office, Reed Library716-673-3171
ScholarshipsFinancial Aid, Maytum Hall716-673-3253
Sexual AssaultCounseling Services, Igoe Hall  
University Police, Gregory Hall
Sexual HarassmentOffice of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Fenton Hall716-673-3358
Sexual HealthHealth Center, Jewett Hall716-673-3131
Student Financial ServicesFinancial Aid, Maytum Hall716-673-3253
Student NewspaperLeader Offices (Williams Center),
Student Radio StationsWDVL & WCVF, McEwen Hall,
Student Television StationWNYF, Hendrix Hall716-673-3571
Substance AbusePrevention, Advocacy, and Wellness Services, Igoe Hall716-673-3424
Transcript RequestRegistrar's Office, Reed Library716-673-3171
Transfer InformationNew Student & Transition Services, Maytum Hall716-673-4969
Transportation (bus)Ticket Office, Williams Center716-673-3501
TutoringTutoring Services, Reed Library716-673-3550
VeteransVeterans Affairs, Nixon Hall716-673-3423
VisitorsAdmissions, Maytum Hall716-673-3251
VolunteeringCampus Life, Williams Center716-673-3143
Withdrawal from CollegeAcademic Advising Services, Reed Library, 4th floor716-673-3188
Withdrawal from CoursesAcademic Advising Services, Reed Library, 4th floor716-673-3188

Freedom of Information (FOIL) Requests:

  • All requests for Fredonia records under FOIL should be made in writing and delivered in person, through campus mail, or via U.S. Postal Service to:

    Mrs. Amy Beers
    Director of Internal Control
    State University of New York at Fredonia
    407 Maytum Hall
    Fredonia, NY 14063
  • Records may also be submitted via e-mail to:
  • Freedom of Information Law - Public Officers Law, Article 6
  • Fredonia ensures that the public's access to information is protected according to the law and the policies of the State University of New York.
  • Fredonia may charge applicable fees for this service as outlined in Public Officers Law, Article 6.

State University of New York at Fredonia

  • 280 Central Ave. State University of New York at Fredonia Fredonia, NY 14063