Partnerships with Schools
College of Education and School District Partnerships
University-School Partnerships are committed to supporting collaborative projects across Pre-K to grade 12 and university communities. The goal is to provide opportunities for effective professional collaboration and high quality professional development in order to improve instruction and increase student achievement in the schools and provide classroom opportunities for Fredonia students.
The Educator Preparation Advisory Committee (EPAC), which consists of College of Education faculty and staff and its School District Partners, meet annually to discuss current initiatives, provide Feedback and input for program improvement and explore ways to deepen partnerships.
Some of our partnerships are over 40 years old, like the Fredonia-Hamburg Internship Program, while others have just begun. We have a variety of partnership models that you can download.
- Partnership Models
- College of Education School District Partners
- Buffalo Jump Start Program Partnership
- Dunkirk School #7 Partnership
- Dunkirk District Sophomore Partnership
- Forestville Partnership
- Helen L. Johnson Fredonia-Hamburg Internship Partnership
- Fredonia School District Partnership
- Jamestown Love School Partnership
- NYC Partnership
- Silver Creek Partnership
- Texas Partnership