Declaration of Candidacy Class Representative & President
If you would like to run for Class Representative or Class President please complete the Declaration form.
Things to Remember About Elections:
- The deadline for submitting Declarations is September 6th by 5:00 p.m.
- Elections are September 13th and 14th from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Results will be posted as soon as they are available outside the SA Office door on Wednesday, September 14th and, when ready, on the SA website.
Rules for Campaigning:
- Standard campus policies for posting bulletin materials applies.
- There shall be no campaigning within the Williams Center or outside its doors during the election.
- By 11:50 p.m. on September 14th, all campaign materials must be removed from the Williams Center and surrounding areas.
- All campaign material posted on campus must be taken down within 48 hours after the election.
- No form of campaign literature may be fixed to any door on campus.
- Vandalizing of campaign materials is prohibited.
- Candidates are responsible for all of their actions and any actions of those who campaign on their behalf.
On Election Day:
- Remember to vote yourself.
- Spread the word as much as possible and encourage people to vote.
- If elected as Class President or Class Representative, there will be a mandatory orientation following the first General Assembly meeting on September, 16th.
- If you can not make this orientation, you will need to contact the Speaker of the Assembly (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule a meeting time.