President of the Student Association
- Major : Psychology B.S
- Minors : Public health
- Hometown : Bronx, NY
- Class Standing : Junior
- About: As Student Association President, I am responsible for maintaining daily operations of the Student Association. As President I oversee all 170 clubs, serve on faculty committees, while being the connection between Administration and the student body.
- What has SA done for me?: I’m always looking for ways to expand my leadership skills and help my community in anyway that I can and SA was the perfect fit.
Vice President of the Student Association
- Major : Social Work
- Minor : Communications
- Hometown : Brooklyn, NY
- Class : Sophomore
- About : I’m the primary contact between club leaders and the Association. I handle the president and treasurer’s contact info, and make sure club leaders are informed on proceedings of the Assembly by hosting Summit!
- What has SA done for me? : I chose to be a part of the SA to have an active role in my college community and be the change I wish to see. While serving as VP I hope to inspire and provide for Fredonia’s entire student body.
- Major: B.A. Economics, B.S. Finance
- Hometown: Bear Lake, NY
- Class: Senior
- About: Assist students in requesting funds and budgeting.
- What has SA done for me?: Working for SA has given me a great opportunity to work for a non profit organization. It also has allowed me to develop key proficiencies that I will use in the professional world, such as accounting and holding meetings.
- Major : Biochemistry (Chemical Emphasis)
- Hometown : Melville, Long Island
- Class : Junior
- About : My role as Chief Justice is to serve as the Chair for all meetings and functions of the Judicial Branch within the Student Association of Fredonia.
- What has SA done for me? : Student Association has provided me with a foundation to enhance student life on campus. This position has allowed me to represent the students of Fredonia by serving justice and interpreting the constitution with a moral reasoning approach.