SUNY provides comprehensive employee benefit programs designed to help keep our faculty and staff and their families healthy, safe, happy, and productive. Our programs also include a variety of components to help our employees improve the quality and balance of their work and family lives, and to help them prepare for their futures.
Click here for summaries of the benefits available to SUNY employees within each union-represented group
- NYSHIP (New York State Health Insurance Program) Online
- SEHP (Student Employee Health Plan)
- Health Insurance Forms
- Required Documents for Health Insurance Enrollment
- Health Insurance Rates
- COBRA: 1-800-833-4344
- Planning to Retire?
- NYS Employees' Retirement System (ERS)
- NYS Teachers' Retirement System (TRS)
- SUNY Optional Retirement Program (ORP)
- Voluntary Savings Plans:
- Out of State Pension Taxation
- Net Pay Calculation
- Social Security
Members of the SUNY family may be eligible for group discounts and offers from a variety of vendors, merchants, and providers.