University Police Department (UPD)
- Parking permits must be placed properly on vehicles to be valid
- Facebook protection begins with you and your entries
- Protect your property by keeping it secure
- Silent witness program is an anonymous reporting system
- Video: Run, Hide, Fight surviving an active shooter
- Reporting of sexual assaults on campus
- Emergency Procedure Booklet
- Join NY Alert for up to date emergency information pertaining Fredonia
- Use of Force Policy
UPD and Telephone Location Map
firstname.lastname@example.org is for non-emergency purposes ONLY. If you need to report an emergency to the University Police, please call 716-673-3333
Click the button below to process your towing fee online. After entering your personal information, print out the receipt and turn it into UPD office on the second floor of Gregory Hall for services to be rendered.
NY-Alert is a secure, web-based emergency text, email and voice message alert system maintained by Fredonia's Department of Marketing & Communications, and by University Police. NY-Alert is the primary tool within the mass communication system used on campus during an emergency, and the only alert system which will send messages directly to students, faculty and staff without being having to be logged into email. Learn more about NY-Alert messages
University Police at Fredonia Mission Statement
As University Police Officers, our mission is to provide Leadership and Commitment to the community, to enforce the law with Fairness, Dedication and Integrity, and strive to maintain a Safe and Secure community for all people regardless of race, color, sex, gender, or religion.