Using the new ticket web store
Welcome to Fredonia's new ticketing web store where you can select your own seats online, generate print-at-home or smartphone tickets. You can also have tickets mailed (if time permits) or held at the "Will Call" table at the theatre the night of your event.
Please note that a convenience fee of $6.00 per order applies to all web store purchases and to all phone orders. No service fee is charged for in-person purchases at the main ticket office in the Williams Center or at the ticket counters at the respective performance venues.
Enrolled SUNY students, to purchase discounted tickets please visit the Ticket Office in the Williams Center in person. Student tickets are not available online and night-of-show tickets may be more expensive than those purchased in advance. Also, FredFunds are accepted at the Williams Center location only.
Single Tickets are currently on sale for all events through the end of fall semester. Spring semester events go on sale at the beginning of spring semester (1/23/23). The exception is for Mix & Match season ticket orders. With the Mix & Match season ticket plan, you can select from all major ticketed events for the entire season. Order tickets to three or more productions and save 15% of the normal ticket price. Order six or more productions and save up to 25%. Click here for more information on Mix & Match season tickets.
PLACING AN ONLINE ORDER
- To order online, you will need an account within our system. If you already have an email address on file with our ticket office, please enter your email address when prompted. Your email address will be your default User ID. All customers will need to create a new password. The first time you order through our new web store, our system will lead you through the process. The procedures for setting up your new ticket office password can be found below. If you have any problems creating your new password, just give us a call.
Step by Step Guide
- If you wish to order tickets to more than one production, you may "back up" at any time by clicking "event" on the left-hand end of the order progress bar at the top of your screen.
- If you have a promotional code (promo code) for a particular event, you be asked to enter it right before you are taken to the payment screen.
- When you are ready to check out, you will be connected to Fredonia's secure TouchNet credit card gateway. Touchnet will process your payment and complete your order. The charge for your tickets will show up on your monthly credit card statement as "SUNY Fredonia Touchnet."
- You will receive two confirmations. One will be from the ticket office system and will include your print-at-home tickets, if applicable. The other will be your payment confirmation from Touchnet.
We hope you like our new system for placing online ticket orders. If you need help at any point, please call us (during business hours) at 716-673-3501. We also welcome your feedback on your ticket buying experience at this phone number, or by email at email@example.com.