Give by mail
Send a check payable to the Fredonia College Foundation, to:
Fredonia College Foundation
272 Central Ave.
Fredonia, NY 14063
Use Visa or MasterCard to give online. Call us if you want to use your Discover Card. Go to our online store>>
Give in person
Contact us to make an appointment with one of our Development Officers at your home or here at the Foundation House.
Giving is tax exempt
Thank you for considering a gift to the Fredonia College Foundation, a tax-exempt 501(c)3 organization, which benefits the State University of New York at Fredonia.
It takes teamwork to get it done!
Join the team
Be part of the dream
- Give to an existing fund. We hold more than 500 endowed funds that have been created by donors like you. They are listed by the academic area they serve at SUNY Fredonia. Browse our online giving page to see what's available.
- Naming opportunities. Your major gift can name a facility or entire building after a person who is special to you.
- Changing lives: Thanks to the generosity of our donors, we distributed $1.5 million in scholarships, awards, and support to SUNY Fredonia in 2011. See our financial information>>
- Make us a beneficiary. Our Planned Giving pages let you think ahead and leave a legacy.
- Create a new endowment. If you have a special vision to help someone achieve a college education, we will work with you to establish an endowed fund designed to meet the needs that you specify.
2012 Annual Report
of the Fredonia College Foundation
See full details of the Foundation's recent activities.
Download PDF of the 2012 Annual Report (2.5 MB)>>