Senior Expo for Commencement
2023 Senior Expo to offer resources to students
The 15th Senior Expo will be held on Wednesday, March 22, from 4 to 5:30 p.m., in the lobby of University Commons, just outside of the Bookstore. All students who anticipate graduating between May and December 2023 are encouraged to attend.
The goal of the Senior Expo is to provide students with a one-stop arena for staff to share important and helpful resources regarding graduation and the transition to life after Fredonia.
Information tables and representatives at the event will include, but are not limited to:
- Senior Class: Information will be given on upcoming events; class t-shirts will be available.
- Alumni Affairs: There will be sign-ups for the Senior Challenge and information on what it means to be Fredonia alumni.
- Commencement Committee: Students will learn about Commencement deadlines, ceremony information and can fill out or drop off an envelope to have graduation tickets mailed directly to them.
- In the Bookstore: Questions will be answered about the purchasing of caps, gowns, and announcements, and students have the chance to try on and purchase a cap and gown. Class Ring information will also be available.
- Career Development Office: Students will be able to discuss their job search, graduate school, résumés, or any career-related issues.
- Financial Aid Office: Representatives of the Financial Aid Office will be on hand to share information on Exit Counseling.
- Sustainability Committee: Information on Fredonia's initiative of reusing and donating caps and gowns.
- Graduate Admissions: Information on continuing your studies at Fredonia through our graduate programs.
- Liberty Mutual Insurance: Seniors are great candidates for the insurance they offer: home insurance, renters insurance, auto insurance and life insurance.
Students can enjoy refreshments at the event.