The FREDventure Program is a series of off-campus excursions to educate, inspire, and connect participants.
Starting during the fall 2019 semester, the International Student Services will introduce the FREDventure Program!
The FREDventure Program is a collection of off-campus excursions meant to educate, inspire, and connect its participants. A separate sign-up form will be sent to all students on our email list approximately 2-3 weeks before each trip. Space is limited, so please be sure to check your FREDmail regularly and sign-up promptly!
After you participate in 3 FREDventure trips, we will award you with a special souvenir badge and water bottle!
FREDventure Fall 2019 Excursions:
- September 14 (Saturday) - International Student Welcome Back Picnic
- September 15 (Sunday) - Buffalo Tour and Shopping Mall Visit
- September 28 (Saturday) - Trip to Niagara Falls, Duff’s Restaurant & Niagara Falls Factory Outlet Mall
- October 5 (Saturday) - Dinner in Buffalo & Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra (Guest Soloist: James Ehnes)
- October 10 (Thursday - Fall Break) - Letchworth State Park Hiking Trip
- October 26 (Saturday) - Eternal Flame Hike and Taffy’s
- November 9 (Saturday) - Skyzone, Shopping Mall, and Dinner
- November 30 (Saturday) - Bowling Night
- December 7 (Saturday) - TBA Winter Activity